A veteran-themed e-commerce platform
SEATTLE, June 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – “When we launched the Invictus Foundation ten years ago, we were sure of one thing. Our vision and mission to serve our servicemen, our veterans and their families struggling with traumatic brain injuries and the psychic wounds of war would be achieved by exploring all the potentials to raise the necessary funds ”, says Peter J Whalen, CEO of the Invictus Foundation.
Mr. Whalen further states: “Now, ten years later, thanks to the love and generosity of our supporters, we have decided that adding value to our efforts to raise funds for our programs and services would be of great value. Veterans-themed e-commerce platform of what will be the features and benefits of the Invictus Storefront. “
- A DISTRIUTION CHANNEL FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPED BY TALENT ENTREPRENEURS WHOSE SKILLS DO NOT INCLUDE MARKETING TO THE PUBLIC
- WHO HAVE IN ABUNDANCE AN AFINITY FOR VETERANS AND A RESPECT FOR THEIR COURAGE AND SACRIFICE
- ARTISTS, MUSICIANS AND ENTREPRENEURS OFFERING UNIQUE PRODUCTS, ART AND CRAFTS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE SUFFERING FROM TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES AND INVISIBLE WAR INJURIES
- THE INVICTUS FOUNDATION PROVIDES THIS AFFINITY GROUP WITH THIS ELECTRONIC PLATFORM ON THE THEME OF VETERANS AND INDIVIDUAL PARTITIONS FOR MARKETING THEIR OFFERS AND ARTISTIC PRODUCTS TO OUR SUPPORTERS TO RECOGNIZE THEIR AFFINITY FOR OUR MILANIARIES AND FAMILIES, VETERANS
- SELLERS ON THE INVICUS STORE WILL HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL PORTAL, A BIO AND OVERVIEW OF THEIR ARTISTIC OR PRODUCT OFFERS AND A HYPERLINK TO THEIR OWN STORE WHERE THEY DISPLAY THEIR OFFERS AND PRODUCTS
- THOSE ON THE INVICTUS STOREFRONT WEBSITE HAVE AGREED TO ADOPT A “PAY IT FORWARD” ARRANGEMENT WITH THE INVICTUS FOUNDATION O 10% 10% OF THEIR SALES WILL BE PAID TO THE INVICTUS FOUNDATION FOR COMMUNITY EXTENSION SERVICES TO OUR MILITARY, VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Tharon knitting, Director of Brand Strategy for the Invictus Foundation said: “This is a natural evolutionary step in the growth of the Invictus Foundation. When I started with the Invictus Foundation as a graphic designer, we had a much smaller footprint of supporters. Our footprint in the Veterans Space has grown significantly over the past decade and we believe it supports an e-commerce platform selling merchandise and products that will appeal to donors who wish to support our continued efforts to help. to heal the invisible wounds of war. “
Skye McGinn, CTO of the Invictus Foundation, says “our goal is for the Invictus Storefront to open in early September 2021 for e-commerce traffic. We have been working for over a year to create the necessary interface between the Invictus Foundation showcase landing page and the Invictus Foundation home page. We continue to work on integrating all the necessary features into the Invictus storefront landing page and the features and benefits for each seller’s score on the Invictus storefront. “
“We are delighted that fifteen months of work culminates in the launch of the Invictus Storefront in September 2021. This is another step forward in the evolution of our progress with the Invictus Foundation. We believe that the Invictus Storefront will be an added value. add to our ongoing efforts to find distribution channels that will help us cover the costs of delivering programs and services to our military, veterans and their families who experience physical and mental challenges after going through the crucible of war, ”says Whalen.
Peter J Whalen
SOURCE Invictus Foundation