E-commerce coordinator – Pedestrian jobs
As the An Organized Life brand continues to grow, we have an incredible opportunity for a new eCommerce Coordinator to join our small but mighty team in Sydney. We are looking for a passionate individual to manage everything related to www.anorganisedlife.com.
- Manage the front and back-end of our Shopify site.
- Creation of weekly EDMs, banners and illustration elements for social media.
- Achievement of online sales objectives/budgets.
- Strive to find new customers and retain existing customers.
- Help with all product deliveries.
- Coordinate and manage online assistants with shipping, inventory, returns, customer service, SEO, and other online administrators.
- Ensure timely upload of all new products, collectible images and prices.
- Provide exceptional customer service when required.
- The right candidate also has the opportunity to work on the brand’s social networks.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Two years of work experience in an e-commerce or digital/marketing environment.
- Graphic design skills and experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with exceptional attention to detail.